- Personal account
- Press Room
2, Admiral Lunin Ave., Mariupol, Ukraine, 87510
Our strategic vision is directed towards three key targets:
- IMPROVEMENT OF MANAGEMENT EFFECTIVENESS
The Company’s strategy on improvement of management effectiveness is targeted at further automation of internal business processes. We continue the transition to the modern system of management and technological processes by introducing new software 1C 8: Manufacturing Enterprise Management, 1C 8: Grain Elevator, and 1C 8: Queue management, 1C 8: Maintenance and repair. We support the continuous improvement culture. Our team seeks to achieve a high level of efficiency at all levels of the organization. This task implies the fundamental development of Company’s corporate standards in direction of implementation of continuous improvement culture based on the philosophy of constant improvement process.
- DEVELOPMENT OF NEW DIRECTIONS FOR BUSINESS
UkrTransAgro seeks to increase its advantages for Clients. The Company plans to enlarge the range of services that will help to capture the major part of the market.
These services are:
- forwarding activity
- trading activity
- logistic activity To date, the Company has performed the following work in forwarding and trading directions:
- the Strategy for forwarding services market entrance was prepared;
- the logistics company UTA Logistic, LLC was incorporated;
- the new model of the vehicles accumulation area for queue management was elaborated and implemented that allowed to increase the number of accepted vehicles
- CONSTRUCTION OF NEW FACILITIES
We continue investing in modern production facilities and equipment to maintain the status of leading player. The Strategy is aimed at providing the necessary facilities for the diversification of the transshipment and maintenance of reliable trouble-free operation.